Monday, October 17, 2011

Well here we are,  my first Blog Post. Ill warn you now, I'm not an English major, I treat spellcheck as if its my best friend. I thought I would start writing about being a mom and running a business and all my opinions in between. The good, the bad and the ugly. I am honest and very naive, so the things that might come out of my mouth are just my opinions and thoughts and I value any input and/comments that I could improve on.

Well where do I start?
What do I write?
What do people want to read?

I DON'T CARE...I decided I would start out by writing what I'm feeling and what I want to discuss with other wonderful people.

Maybe it will be about my kids, maybe it will be about my business ...(by the way its Vaughan Mompreneurs), maybe about social media or maybe ill just write about some proper twitter etiquette . What ever it is I look forward to letting loose and opening up.

Until next time....

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! Getting the first one out of the way is half the battle. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on pressing "Publish"! I wrote my first a few months back, and haven't looked back!

    http://inRdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will do well. I started blogging about a month ago myself and let me tell you it is fun. Time consuming to fit in every day with being a mom and running a business of course but what is one more direction to go in right? HA!HA! I wish you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies very much for your positive and supporting feedback I truly appreciate it.

    I look forward to our future conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! :) Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete