Monday, January 16, 2012

Vaughan Mompreneurs


My business rocks my world. And I wanted to show you how being apart of our organization will help you grow as an entrepreneur and help your business grow. Vaughan Mompreneurs helps moms who own business find more affordable ways to advertise their company to the community. Without having to pay hundreds of dollars in print media we work together to get acknowledged through trade shows, networking events, community events, referrals and social media.

Being a mom and running more than one business is really tough and I like having support from other mompreneurs to talk to and feed off each others business. Being a licensee of the Ontario Mompreneurs group will give us momprenuers a great deal of exposure once our new membership fee's come into play.

Come join us at www.vaughanmompreneurs.com and see the how our support can help you.

I would like to thank one of my vendors and good friend Dana from Digital Shoebox media services that created this great video. And a big thanks to the sponsors of the showcase, Oh So Sweet, Lisa Sinopoli, Lino Contento, PTPA, PEachy Buy, Tutor Doctor, MumsNChums, Rugcutters, lil Sugar Magazine and Bullseye plans.

I look forward to working with so many amazing women and being able to help them as a friend and as a small business consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment